Welcome to Mortality: The Game!
- To start a new game, click Play.
- To change the difficulty, sound or music settings, click Settings.
- To view the credits or high scores, click Extras.
- To see a short description of the game, tap the title card.
- New Game will begin a new game with current decks selected (US-Top Fears, US-Sampler, US-Top Killers)
- To Select different decks and/or purchase an expansion deck, click Select Decks.
- Select the checkboxes for the decks you would like to include in your game.
- Click the blue question icon for more information about each deck.
- To purchase an expansion deck, click the green plus icon. If you’ve installed on a new device, you can click Restore to get the expansion decks you have purchased on a previous device.
- Click the speakers to toggle music and sound.
- Select Normal or Hard difficulty (Hard has no “Close Enough” mechanic)
- Drag the card on the left to the appropriate place in the risk ladder on the right.
- Since All US Deaths is the first card, the first card will most likely be LOWER than that card.
You can tap a card–on the left or the right to display more info. This includes source information, a definition, and a link to find more information about all the calculations in this game.